Nissan Owners Club of Trinidad and Tobago

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nissan Owners Club of Trinidad and Tobago

Forum site for Nissan enthusiasts.

4 posters

TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT...

~*soundgodess*~
    ~*soundgodess*~

TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT... Empty TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT...

Post by ~*soundgodess*~ Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 am

Happy New Year greetings everyone:

I'd like to officially invite you as management of other motor sport clubs, to our Family Day on Saturday 29th January in the Ato Boldon Stadium .. below are snippets of main details that you should note :

1/Scrutineering of Rally Cars from 9:00am
    2/Lunch from 1:00pm - you are welcome to bring a pot and cook down with the rest of the rally teams .. if you decide to do so, you have to let me know and we will provide tents and tables ...here are the should you accept the challenge:

-please let me know the menu as we may have to arrange tents accordingly
    -NO competition – just bragging rights but prepare to be judged
    -NO pre-fab – i.e. don’t bring food in a box – cook it on site (pre-seasoning is allowed)
    -you MUST walk with your pots, crackers, other gear (walk with your fire extinguisher please if you have one)
    -The menu is usually made up of Pork, Beef, Chicken, Duck, Hot Dogs, Ham Burgers, etc. but feel free to be creative

-ALL dishes MUST be ready to eat by 1pm
    -Tents will be there from early (9am) so arrive in time to have food ready for 1pm onwards
    -Please be mindful that there are kids and don’t pepper up every dish
    -Feel free to come with a theme – dress up your tent etc.
    -Walk with your drinks as well – ice, coolers, etc.

NB : The management of Ato Boldon Stadium has requested that canned and NOT bottled drinks be used .. don’t forget that they hold events as well and broken glass is an issue. However, having said that, I can hear the ???? like <.. buh dey doh sell JW in cans ??!!> .. so we are requesting PLEASE that you pour your hard liquor into plastic bottles … we must act responsibly and in accordance with the Stadium’s wishes
    3/Family Fun from 1:00pm
    -There will be games for the kids (races, lime and spoon, musical chairs etc.) and prizes
    -Bouncy Castle
    -Pedal Karts – although the rally boys will probably figure out how to race these things on the day
    -The RCOTT team will be there with a full display of Remote Control vehicles - for kids big and small
    Remember, kindly let me know your intentions ...if you don't want to cook, do still join us for some FUN! FUN! FUN!

Regards, Jackie
    TTRC PRO
    735-7908

*tessie*
    *tessie*

TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT... Empty Re: TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT...

Post by *tessie* Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 am

you carrying me?
    ~*soundgodess*~
    ~*soundgodess*~

TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT... Empty Re: TTRC Family Day Invite To NISOCTT...

Post by ~*soundgodess*~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:29 am

not to sure we could see if the club wanna go???
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 am

Bump! Very Happy
    *tessie*
    *tessie*

Post by *tessie* Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 pm

yess!!!
    ~*soundgodess*~
    ~*soundgodess*~

Post by ~*soundgodess*~ Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 am

superman you going ???
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

Would really really like to but I'm grounded until after baby! She might come any day now! Seth would have really liked to go! Crying or Very sad
    ~*soundgodess*~
    ~*soundgodess*~

Post by ~*soundgodess*~ Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 pm

awh i understand don't worry next one we go call yuh name if we go but if any of the members interested post NAH we can make it a lime cook a lil pot (my curry layers ???)win a trophy the one sio have probably lonely ....but has to be a group ??? sio you think me curry go pass??? kori gerry lee girl???
    disco biscuit
    disco biscuit

Post by disco biscuit Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 am

Might not be able to make this one. Would let you know as I know.
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:39 am

Curry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am