Nissan Owners Club of Trinidad and Tobago

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nissan Owners Club of Trinidad and Tobago

Forum site for Nissan enthusiasts.

2 posters

like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston

Geek Chris
    Geek Chris

like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston Empty like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston

Post by Geek Chris Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm

hmmmm, ,routing tru sando dey other day with meh pathner an his silvia, i saw ah certain man who own ah certain silver 1st gen with ah 20B, i will nt call names, who said, an i quote"i never goin piston, rotary is the shit an i eat them fuh breakfast' driving ah blue 4 dr r32.........an the sad part bout it was he launching it up all over the place and he seemed to ....be..... enjoying......himself.!!!!.As always, hadda resort back to the ole nissan eh .....25 turbo doh break so easy as them 20B, peter........(oopps,srry)
    sio_r32_gts
    sio_r32_gts

like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston Empty Re: like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston

Post by sio_r32_gts Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:30 pm

blue 4 door with white rims?
    Geek Chris
    Geek Chris

like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston Empty Re: like he screws looose or sum1 hit him with ah piston

Post by Geek Chris Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:41 pm

yup,with white rims.Someone speculated he brought it and it that it has a 25 turbo(and it sounds so), but im nt sure ..........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm